Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Become Became Become


Dreams can become true when you think pretty sure you can get them. Only when you have your future in your mind, your eyes put in the horizon and your hands full of freedom you can start walking.


You have a path in your life, it has lots of little ways and people who talk loud but say nothing, you have just one life to be lived, to be loved and to be proud of it. Why are you going to waste your time making things you don't like or walking by ways you didn't choose?


I was lost once, I felt nothing was right, I just wanted to hide myself into my room, I just wanted to be somebody who wasn't real, but I realize that I was a fool who wanted to grow up so early.


So now I'm here, writing my words, feeling good with myself, living life day by day, one step at a time. 


Having my future in front of my eyes and my present right here, holding me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario