Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

fall over... and get up next...



Days spent in fucking empty conversations, lots of non-existent "i love you"s... millions of laughs which had no sense... and worse... humiliation, lies, fucking time wasted, and just a "crack", a sound that change everything... a sound that make disappear your smile transforming it into a sad face...

But like I said... humiliated once, not twice... by now I just have to grow up, i just have to smile to the world, i just gonna be myself every second of every single day and i will enjoy it.. I swear i'll do.

I feel sick when I think of that face I was always caring about, and sad of never see it again... pretty sad...

Yesterday, today and tomorrow, I was, I am and I will be feeling like a shit, but I hope, some day i'll be able to make disappear all the sadness of my pretty face.


Mr: Nevermind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario