Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

Once, not twice.


Some times I try to think that it's my fault, that i'm bad or even that i do things to hurt the others..
But these times I remember i've never been bad with anyone.. I always try to make appear a smile in the face of everyone I care about.

Don't have to make me feel sad; just talk to me if you're not comfortable with my way of being or even shout me!. But humiliation? That's not the way in which I deserve to be treated.

I'm not gonna say "sorry" and i'm not gonna ask for permission... I am this way, if you don't like it, don't choose me but don't humiliate me either... i'm not perfect, so much as you.

And just wanna say a thing: Be yourself, always.. don't try to be different only because you wanna please the others.

I'm happy being I.

Mr: Humiliated once, not twice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario