Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Fly me to the moon..


 People change, people live and people cry...

One of the most things I hate is to say "goodbye", to see how the people u love go away, leavin' u alone..

Sometimes is pretty better to think everything happens for a reason.

It's easier if u don't think about the pain, but that means to not see their faces, to not know how happy or sad are their lives.

I already have a conclusion, i'll never forget the time I spent with them, i'll never forget their smiles, i never gonna close my door, it will always be there, that's part of me, part of my past, and part of my future...

If they were mistakes, i'll never know, i don't want to... They're just.... memories.

Things i'll never forget?  Home, mum & dad, old friends, music, moments, my town, my people, the beach, the wind,..... my soul.


Mr: Don't say goodbye.

1 comentario: