Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

The luck doesn't smile to me..

Today i woke up happy, smiling 'cos i was packing to go back to hometown, but suddenly.. my cell starts to ring... my mum sayin' to me my grandpa was at the hospital...

He's fortunately fine, last night almost dies, and i didn't know about till this morning.. My mum said to me she doesn't wanna make me worry 'cos i had to take road...

But this morning, when i arrived to the hospital and i saw my grandpa, i didn't know what to do or how to deal with the situation... that makes me remember my grandma's death, so.. i was totally nervous.

I was crying all the time, not in front of my grandpa, i didn't wanna make him worry or feel bad.. but i couldn't deal with that...

I really hope he passes from this situation positively, right now i need to believe everything can improve, i really need a lil' bit of luck, support and no more tears.

I know it can bore you, but i just needed to express myself and to get a lil' relax.

Mr: Hope.

2 comentarios:

  1. cierra los ojos y escucha esta canción http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gApK2lZlcCI
    un beso y ánimo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. te dedico la misma canción que "The blond girl" Saludos y fuerza. : D ♥

    ResponderEliminar