Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

'cos life can be awesome..


Some times I stop myself to think if i'm taking the right way to make my dreams come true, and next I say: What the hell? Life can be perfect in every single step of your way... Life can be risky any time of your entire existence, and maybe, it can be sure, healthy...

I don't gonna have the answer right now or tomorrow... there's no way. But, in the single moment in which i'm happy, i'll know it, "just then" life will be totally perfect...

A smile, a "thanks", a laugh, a love.... just a single moment can mean perfection as life, as person, as dreamer...

Right here, right now, i'm not thinking of how much happy i'm gonna be tomorrow, i'm thinking of how much happy i'm being in this single moment for have what I have, for be what I am, and for feel how I feel...


We're all humans, we're always mistaken, we're always falling down.... but, what's the best of what we have? Power of overcoming, if we fall down we get up again, it's as easy as that.

Positivism, that's the world.

Mr: Shiny.

xx

1 comentario:

  1. Power of overcoming...magnífico
    quizás previamente esté el Deseo de desear...

    ResponderEliminar