Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Forgiveness & Love

We both know it can't be right..
but i don't mind...what's that?
LOVE? I don't think so...

I listened i love song once.. and i felt something i'm not feeling now... i don't think it can be love... maybe this is guilt, or maybe not.

I just know we're alive, i just know everything might happen for a reason...

I just know i'm here like you... we're young, we're inocent, we're the futur...

Don't blame yourself for a lil' mistake...
Someone told me once: You can be as great as you want, you can be who you wanna be, you'll always be your own mistakes, it has not scape for that.. but that's not wrong, that's the most greatest thing which can happen to you..

YOU'RE ALIVE... Japan's not... pray for that.. u're lucky!


Mr: Alive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario