Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

What the hell?


Everybody's a lil' crazy, but that awesome, cos' sometimes life is crazy n we need to be ready for that!
And what a better way that being crazy all the time!

SHOUT

SCREAM

BREAK THINGS!

We're always having to adapt to the life, but, why can't she adapts to us?.

It's already the time to make ourselves notice, it's the time to show who we are, it's the time to be happy, it's the time to love, and to fight for a fair reason.

I can't forget Japan, I can't forget the World Trade Center's day, i can't forget the Atocha Trains Station's disaster, I can't forget Haití, I can't forget how lucky I am for being alive, i can't forget how lucky i am for be able to do all things others can't already do.... I'm so lucky for that.

Always in my mind.

Mr: Lucky.

1 comentario:

  1. !!Pucha vida!!!, caótica vida, hecha, como tu dices de contradicciones, de incoherencias, entreverándose la muerte y la vida...es magnífico cómo lo cuentas...

    ResponderEliminar