Pájaros en la cabeza,
mariposas en el estómago.

miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Lullaby


We feel like big kids but it's not true, we're still kids, just kids. 
I still feel like when i was 5.

All we need sometimes it's to let fly our mind to a world where nothing can change, where nothing can hurt... where everything u see is childhood for everywhere..

Right now i'm 19, i'm in my way to make my dreamed future, but who says i can't dream for the way?
I have this moment, to feel inocence, to feel i can do anything...

I love when people retourn to when they were just kids... i love it, feel the inocence whereever you walk to..

I would love to know how do u feel, guys, in these bad moments, when everything is dark... Do u feel like me? Do u feel like u need ur childhood back?... 

Don't worry about it... we're just kids with 19, and with 50.... SMILE!

Mr: Lullaby never says goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario